How to Make Espresso Cashew Butter
Making your individual do-it-yourself espresso cashew butter is fast and simple; the one stuff you’ll want are a number of easy elements and a meals processor:
- Process the elements. Add the roasted cashews (see under for particulars), espresso beans, coconut oil, unsweetened cocoa powder, and pure vanilla extract to a meals processor and course of till easy; be sure that to scrape down the perimeters of the bowl as essential.
- Add to jar. Transfer the butter to a jar.
- Serve. Either use instantly or refrigerate till prepared to make use of.
How Roast Cashews within the Oven
If you’ve by no means roasted uncooked cashews earlier than, then merely observe these directions and also you’ll have roasted cashews able to make espresso cashew butter very quickly in any respect:
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 325℉.
- Prepare the baking sheet. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Bake. Spread the uncooked cashews in a single layer on the ready sheet and bake for roughly 8-10 minutes.
- Cool. Remove the cashews from the oven and permit to chill.
Can I Use Coffee Beans Instead of Espresso Beans?
You can use espresso beans as a substitute of espresso beans if you wish to when making your butter. If you propose on swapping out the espresso beans although, I’d strongly advocate sticking with darkish roast espresso beans.
As most espresso beans normally belong to the darkish roast class to start with, utilizing darkish roast espresso beans might be your greatest wager for a substitute that gives the same style profile.
Best Way to Store Espresso Cashew Butter
After making your cashew butter, you’ll wish to switch it right into a glass jar and seal it with a lid. You can alternatively use an hermetic container to retailer the butter in the event you don’t have any glass jars on hand.
Whether in a glass jar or hermetic container, you’ll nonetheless wish to preserve your espresso cashew butter saved within the fridge afterwards as properly. You may also freeze the butter so as to lengthen its shelf life even longer if you want.
How Long Will This Espresso Cashew Butter Keep?
As lengthy as you’re protecting your espresso cashew butter sealed tightly in both a glass jar or hermetic container, you may fairly count on it to maintain within the fridge for as much as 2-3 weeks.
On the opposite hand, in the event you freeze your cashew butter, it is going to preserve frozen for as much as 6 months.
(You can also like: Homemade Cashew ‘Cheese’)