For the crust and cookie crumbles:
- 6 oz (170 g) fantastic almond flour
- 1 1/2 oz (43 g) granulated sweetener (I used Allulose)
- 3/4 oz (22 g) unsweetened darkish cocoa powder (I used Hershey’s)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 15 drops chocolate flavored liquid stevia
- 6 tbsp (3 oz/85 g) salted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 10 oz (283 g) cream cheese, softened
- 6 oz (170 g) powdered sweetener (I used Swerve Confectioner’s), sifted to take away any lumps
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 c (12 fl oz/355 ml) heavy cream, very chilly
- 1/4 c (2 fl oz/59 ml) water
- 1 envelope (1/4 oz/7 g) plain granulated gelatin (I used Knox model)
Make the crust:
- Preheat oven to 350° F and put together a deep dish, heavy-bottomed pie plate.
- In a bowl, mix the almond flour, sweetener, and darkish cocoa powder and blend till nicely mixed.
- Add the liquid stevia, vanilla extract, and melted butter and stir to kind a really tough crust dough. It might be pretty crumbly. That’s OK.
- Separate the dough into 3 equal parts.
- Put two parts of crust dough within the pie plate and press evenly into the underside and up the perimeters. Set the third portion of crust apart.
- Bake the shaped pie crust at 350° F for 10-12 minutes, or till set. Watch it pretty intently, as the perimeters can burn in a short time. (Note: in case you don’t have a heavy-bottomed pie plate and want to make use of a thinner one, that’s fantastic. Just remember chances are you’ll want to cut back bake time by a couple of minutes to compensate.)
- Remove crust from oven and let stand to chill utterly.
Make the cookie crumbles:
- Press the remaining crust dough to about 1/8” thickness on a bit of parchment. It doesn’t should be any particular form, nor completely evenly pressed, as you may be crumbling it later and somewhat selection in texture is fascinating right here.
- Transfer the parchment onto a baking sheet and bake at 350° F for 3-5 minutes, or till set. Again, watch rigorously so the perimeters don’t burn.
- Remove from the oven and let it stand to chill utterly.
- Once it’s completely cool to the contact, roughly crumble to make cookie crumbs, being positive to go away some bigger chunks for texture.
- Set apart.
Make the creamy vanilla filling:
- In a small bowl, add the water and sprinkle it with the gelatin. Give it a slight stir to ensure it’s all moist and can bloom.
- Let the gelatin stand for five min.
- Microwave the gelatin combination in 10 second increments till it’s simply liquid, then put aside to chill off when you make the remainder of the filling. You need it to be liquid however cool to the contact if you use it later.
- In a big bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with the vanilla till gentle and fluffy.
- Add the sifted powdered sweetener, a couple of spoonfuls at a time, and beat nicely in between to mix.
- Beat till clean then put aside.
- In a separate bowl, with clear beaters, whip the chilly heavy cream till it’s very thick and simply beginning to attain gentle peak stage.
- Slowly drizzle within the liquified gelatin whereas persevering with to whip the cream.
- Whip the cream and gelatin combination to stiff peaks.
- Add 1/3 of the whipped cream to the cream cheese combination and blend nicely by hand to loosen and clean out the filling. You don’t have to be light right here.
- Once the filling is clean once more, add the remainder of the whipped cream to the cream cheese combination and gently fold in till nicely mixed.
- Gently fold in all however a couple of tbsp of the cookie crumbles, reserving the final bits as garnish.
- Spread the filling over the cooled pie crust, then sprinkle the highest with the remaining cookie crumbles.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4 hours, or in a single day (the latter is preferable).
- Cut into 12 slices, serve and revel in!
Per slice (1/12 pie): 332 cal, 6 g protein, 32.4 g fats, 24 g carbs, 1.3 g fiber, 17.7 g sugar alcohols and/or Allulose, 5 g NET carbs
Keywords: Chocolate, cookies, cookies & cream, cookies n cream, dessert, low bake, no bake, simple, vanilla, holidays, summer time